Identify Yourself with Screen-Printed or Embroidered Logos. It’s Easy!
With Screen-Printing you can add permanent lettering to your safety vests, safety shirts, and safety jackets.
Embroider your polo shirts, jackets and hats for a polished professional look.
No job is too big or too small for our in-house, full service screen-printing & embroidery facility.
We offer many choices so you can get the identification you need.
SCREEN-PRINTED ARTWORK GUIDELINES
PREFERRED ARTWORK: For optimum quality and turn around, please send your artwork as a vector file. Vector files can be scaled and edited without loss of resolution. If you are unsure if your artwork is vector art, check with the person or company that created your logo.
PREFERRED FILE FORMATS:
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator File)
- .eps (Encapsulated Postscript File)
ACCEPTABLE ARTWORK: High-Resolution files, such as, JPG or TIF at 300 dpi or higher at final output size. Unlike vector artwork, raster files cannot be scaled without loss of resolution and are difficult to edit and therefore may be subject to a logo enhancement fee. PDF files are also acceptable but only when saved in an editable text and graphics format.
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS:
- .jpg (Joint Photographic Experts File)
- .tif (Tagged Image File)
- .pdf (Portable Document File)
UNUSABLE ARTWORK: Photographs, photocopies of business cards and stationary, drawings, decals and faxes. We also will not accept any logo saved or copied from a website (.png, .gif, .jpg or .bmp files) or logos inserted into an email, or programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher. Nor will we accept artwork that is Registered (R) or Trademarked (TM).
UNUSABLE FILE FORMATS:
- .bmp (Bitmap)
- .png (Portable Network Graphic)
- .gif (Graphics Interchange File)
- .doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- .xls (Microsoft Excel Document)
- .ppt (Microsoft Powerpoint)
IF YOU DON’T HAVE ARTWORK, OUR IN-HOUSE ARTIST CAN HELP CREATE A CUSTOM LOGO JUST FOR YOU.
DID YOU KNOW? Changing the file extensions of raster artwork does not convert it into a vector file. Similarly, opening a low-resolution file and then re-saving it as a high-resolution file won’t work. Either of these scenarios may cause us to re-create your artwork.
WHAT IS DPI? DPI (dots per inch) is a term describing the resolution of artwork files. The higher the resolution (or dpi), the better it will convert to vector format. To find out the dpi of your image, simply right click the image and then click properties. The dpi should be listed directly under the dimensions in the file General tab.
LOGO RECREATION, ENHANCEMENT & SET-UP CHARGES
- Simple Recreation: $30.00 per logo
- Complex Recreation: $50.00 per logo
- Enhancement Charge: To be determined per logo
- Custom artwork and logos: $40.00 one-time set up fee / per location
- Re-Size Fee: $20.00 – Example: if your logo needs to be enlarged from a left chest to a full back, a re-sizing fee would apply.
PLACING AN ORDER IS EASY
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Choose your decorating process: **Screen-Print or Embroidery
- Choose artwork/logo colors(s) and type – non-reflective or reflective to boost your visibility a little more.
- Choose the location(s) and size of your artwork/logo – Left Chest, Full Back, etc.
- Tell us your garment(s) and quantity – We have low minimums!
- Call for a quote or to place your order – 410-882-0737.
AFTER YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Email your artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art approvals are provided prior to all production.
- Your order ships within 10 days of artwork/logo approval OR, when in Baltimore, pick up your order at our Retail Location.
**Screen-Printing may not be available on some safety apparel in order to not interfere with the functioning of some fabrics, like FR vests and shirts.
ADD IDENTIFICATION TO A VARIETY OF SAFETY APPAREL
- Logos on Hard Hats: 1 & 2 color print options are available
- Safety Glasses & Gloves: 1 color print options are available
- Hard Hat Stickers
- Heat Press Options for garments are available as well
As always, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us!